Then it happened. I spent a lot of money. On a domain.
At least I think I did. It seems that dot film is reserved for people, who are part of a union of filmmakers and/or affiliated with a certain movie title.
I will argue, if it comes to that, that my time travel film list counts as a service to film lovers on both side of the fence, and as a service to all who take a specific interest in TT movies and TV series.
To this end I need help program the database:
- I have a list of titles with separation markers, making it ready for import.
- approx. 11 fields pr. post
- dreaming of more fields (greater variety of search results)
- A WP database?
- timetravel.film is presently empty, but I will soon need to install a WP and import the list from its present location
- I would like a line listing like the original, with movie posters and stills thrown in
- window shade pop-down of posts containing an in-depth view of data not seen in the line-view, eg. a synopsis and screenshots
- search results, based on keywords, with options similar to the line-view
- easy expansion of database to accommodate more fields
- easy administration of database
- comments as window shade pop-down
- stars given to different criteria of a movie
= data feels accessible as one layer, right there waiting for you; there is a lightness to search results, and time travel movies is one menu, while tt TV is another, but content can still be combined by choice
How can you help, if you are interested?